Neilson Financial Services Ltd ("we", "us" or "our") has its registered office at: Landmark Place, Windsor Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 1JL. We are an Appointed Representative of Thistle Financial Initiatives Ltd who is authorised and regulated by the FSA and entered on the FSA register www.fsa.gov.uk/fsaregister under reference 574048.
"You", "your" and "yours" refer to you, the person(s) accessing our website at www.neilsonfs.com (the "Website").
If you would like to contact us, please click on the "Contact Us" section on the Website.
- The services and products that we provide on the Website are intended for residents of the UK only, and information contained on the Website does not amount to an invitation to customers outside of the UK to offer to buy any services or products.
- Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on the Website is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the content on the Website. We are also not responsible for the content, accuracy, security or reliability of any other websites or pages linked to the Website. Following links to any other websites or pages shall be at your own risk and we shall not be responsible or liable for any damages resulting from or in connection with such links.
- We will try to ensure that the Website is available for access at all times. However, it may be necessary to close or suspend the provision of the Website from time to time for repair, maintenance or development. Furthermore, access to the Website may be interrupted by circumstances beyond our control. We therefore do not warrant that the Website, or the services or products mentioned on the Website, will be available at all times.
- The Website and the material contained on it comprise intellectual property which belongs to us and our third party licensors. You may only imprint, copy, download or temporarily store extracts from the Website for your personal information or when you use our products and services. Any other use is prohibited without our prior written permission.
- When you access or use the Website, you must not upload or send any viruses or other destructive or disruptive code, use it in an unauthorised or criminal manner, or use any content on the Website for any commercial purposes.
- Should you have any complaints in relation to the Website, or the services or products that we provide, then please contact us by clicking on the "Contact Us" section of this Website. If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your complaint or if you have not had a final response within eight weeks since the date of your complaint, you may take your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service, South Quay Plaza, 183 Marsh Wall, London E14 9SR or telephone 0845 0800 1800.