Sales Manager (Permanent full time)
Neilson Financial Services provides the UK market with a suite of innovative consumer focused life insurance products. We distribute a range of comprehensive, affordable life insurance products that allow UK families to get the life insurance protection they need for complete peace of mind.
A cornerstone of the Neilson business is our UK based contact centre. We are expanding our contact centre operations and require a Sales Manager to join our Sales team.
Does this sound like you?
• Passionate about managing sales teams and achieving results
• Ability to act independently and take full responsibility of tasks
• Critical analysis / decision making ability
• High level of self-motivation with a positive, solution focused attitude
• Developed emotional intelligence
• A positive attitude and good interpersonal skills
• Proactive approach to assigned tasks
• Strong people management skills
• Good Financial Acumen
• A professional demeanor
• Drive, motivation and innovative thinking
• Ability to embrace change in a fast paced environment
• Dynamic individual with high energy
• A proactive nature to enhance current procedures
• A good understanding of call centre processes and procedures (CRM and phone applications)
In this role you will:
• Manage a team of up to 10 Sales Agents on a day to day basis
• Ensure that all team members are the best Sales Agents they can be by coaching, mentoring and running regular workshops
• Ensure that all team members are compliant and working within the Company guidelines
• Complete all agent performance reviews and 1:1s
• Identify performance gaps and manage appropriately
• Identify leadership potential and develop successors
• Achieve agreed KPIs and motivate the team to exceed them
• Constantly review systems and processes, and seek to implement improvements
The NFS difference
• Competitive salary (£30,000 - £40,000 per annum)
• We offer permanent opportunities
• Close team interaction and lots of fun
It is essential that you are customer focused, team spirited and results driven with the ability to achieve targets whilst understanding the importance of compliance.
As a fast growing company, the opportunities to grow and develop within your role are excellent.
Apply for this role
How did you
hear about us